Skip to Content

University Registrar

Need a Verification?

The University of South Carolina (Columbia, Aiken, Beaufort, Upstate, Lancaster, Salkehatchie, Sumter, and Union) is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) as a degree-granting institution at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, professional and doctoral levels.

Current students can access their Myhub account through their account. Click on ‘Official Record Request’ and then ‘Enrollment Verification’. Former students and alumni can access Myhub directly and create an account using either their LinkedIn or Google account.

If requested, University of South Carolina will also provide a student with an official transcript for a fee. An official transcript is a complete record of a student’s enrollment history, including enrollment at all University of South Carolina campuses, and can be used to verify credit hours completed by a student, degrees awarded, enrollment history, GPA, good standing, and eligibility to return to USC.

Common Verification Requests

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.